1. There is not a single darkness in your life that God cannot bring His light upon.
2. We want Christ to hurry and calm the storm. He wants us to find him in the midst of it first.
3. Faith is not believing in my own unshakable belief. Faith is believing an unshakable God when everything in me trembles and quakes.
4. Sometimes God allows storms to come together in such a way that they ultimately fulfill something that would never have happened otherwise.
5. God’s dreams for us are always greater than our own.
6. We didn’t get to choose our DNA, body type, birthday, time slot in history, or many of our circumstances and challenges. But make no mistake, we do get to choose what kind of women we’re going to be.
7. Courage comes from a heart that is convinced it is loved.
8. When the stakes are high, bow down low.
9. No one becomes a mighty servant of God without becoming strong willed about God’s will.
10. Sometimes we stand to learn the most about God from the situations we understand the least.